Wow!!! You're just about there! The cabinets are gorgeous & all the color is wonderful!!! Love the beadboard. Can't wait to see it in person!!! Good job, guys!
DITTO WOW!!!!! You must be getting so excited!! woooHooooo!! Who is that looking so comfortable @ the front door?:) What room are the wall sconces in? really pretty. Pfantastic Kids!!!
It's getting there! We're hoping to be able to move some stuff in this next coming weekend. That handsome man at the door is my lovley doggie. He loves his new house! Can't wait to see what miss pounce thinks of her new digs. The sconces are in the powder room I put an updated pick with the sink in there. I love how it's all finally coming together.
Wow!!! You're just about there! The cabinets are gorgeous & all the color is wonderful!!! Love the beadboard. Can't wait to see it in person!!! Good job, guys!
ReplyDeleteDITTO WOW!!!!! You must be getting so excited!! woooHooooo!! Who is that looking so comfortable @ the front door?:) What room are the wall sconces in? really pretty. Pfantastic Kids!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's getting there! We're hoping to be able to move some stuff in this next coming weekend. That handsome man at the door is my lovley doggie. He loves his new house! Can't wait to see what miss pounce thinks of her new digs. The sconces are in the powder room I put an updated pick with the sink in there. I love how it's all finally coming together.
ReplyDelete